Sunday, August 31, 2014

(I'm INTERNALLY speaking.)


"Are YOU 'The Keymaker'?
For I am 'The Gatekeeper'."
(--'Ghostbusters 2')

I WILL walk again someday.
(SOON?)

"I KNOW, because I MUST.
It is my PURPOSE."
(--The Keymaker, 'The Matrix Reloaded')

Sundays are (partially) VERY ENCOURAGING!
On this ONE day of the week (1/7 = ~14/100 = ~14.285714%), I do ALL of my "WALKING"--to PRACTICE in the morning or when "Nature calls"--with-OUT my caregiver even TOUCHING me!  So, I set my hands in APPROPRIATE, COMFORTABLE positions.  I maintain STRAIGHTENED, "SOLID" back-posture.

HOWEVER, I tend to CONSTANTLY look DOWN at my feet.
(Since, I have NO "TACTILE-support", I--CURRENTLY--lack the CONFIDENCE in my LEGS to step ACCURATELY and with adequate  STRENGTH to TRUST 'em.)

(… ALAS--AGAIN, it is NOT a matter of HOPE, so much as it is an issue of TIME.)

Upon witnessing my PHENOMENAL PROGRESS, my PREVIOUS "doctors" (The " " indicate MY laughter at THEIR pessimistic STUPIDITY.) would utter:
"IM-possible!"
My retort: "NOT 'impossible'.  Inevitable."
(--The Architect, 'The Matrix Revolutions')



P.S. Yes, I AM implying that SOME medical-"head honchos" MAY have ALOTTA "BOOK-smarts".  But, they may LACK logic, common sense AND/OR "people-skills" to sufficiently/legitimately CONVEY/COMMUNICATE their UNDERSTANDING and INSTRUCTIONS.

P.P.S I can "communicate" UNDERSTANDABLY, and I can-NOT even CONSISTENTLY, COGENTLY talk.
Ha ha HA!
So, YES.  I am IMPLYING that I--WITH my brain-injury--possess BETTER/MORE "INTERACTIVE-knowledge" than THEY have.
So, in this PARTICULAR area, yes, I AM BETTER/SMARTER.


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive