Tuesday, August 19, 2014

… (WARNING) I'd HOPE/PRAY/DOUBT (UN-fortunately) I could smell THAT!


"Smells like somebody SHIT in their cereal."
(--Holden McNeeley)

"BUNG!"
(--Jay)

(… 'Jay & Silent Bob Strike Bob Strike Back')

Now, yesterday I was ANTICIPATING MY nasal-detection of some (METAPHORIC) "DEFECATION" in MY 'Apple-Cinnamon Cheerios'.
But, TODAY my "G/peg-tube"-REPLACEMENT" was so, so, SSSOOO pain-FREE that I actually CONTEMPLATED "turning the tables" on ANYONE who "gave me a HARD time"!

But, ALAS, I am too JOVIAL, HIGH-spirited, JOLLY (No, that has an OBESE-connotation.), MERRY, KIND and FORGIVING to really get UPSET at someone for such an Excellent, Enigmatic, Energetic Example of Excretory-Exactitude!
(… "Alliteration aside."--'Dodgeball')


Bottom Line:
I'm HAPPY, COMFORTABLE, RELAXED and TIRED!


….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive