Sunday, August 17, 2014

"If you want SUCCESS, then you've"

… "gotta SMELL it!
You've gotta EAT it,
LIVE it,
BREATHE it,
TASTE it
and BECOME it!"
(--Billy Cox, 'Fitness World')

((… Well, I--CURRENTLY, TEMPORARILY--can NEITER "SMELL" nor "TASTE".
SHUCKS!
Ergo, I'm 3 for 5 (60%) on the PRE-requisites for the COVETED "SUCCESS".))
(… I just must "BECOME IT!")




(… "Easier SAID than DONE.")

(… Actually, since I VERY MUCH STRUGGLE to--CONSISTENTLY, COGENTLY--speak, it MIGHT be EASIER to DO "successful" things than to SAY "SUCCESSFUL STUFF".)


((… SHIT!  What do I KNOW?!  (A LOT) I JUST SAID "SUC-CESS-FUL STUFF" (Employing my  Speech-Therapist's teachings of SEP-ER-AY-TING the word into SYLL-AH-BUHLS)
THREE times!))

(… C'MON, A.J.!  NEVER doubt YOURSELF!  You're BETTER than that!)


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive