Sunday, August 17, 2014

(WARNING) PARDON my BLASPHEMY!


SUNDAY is SUPPOSED TO be THE/MY "Day of REST"!

HOWEVER, since I've ALWAYS preferred ACTIVITY to LOUNGING, …
AND I'm NOT "God" … I decided to get UP … EARLY.

1) At ~6:12 am--PRIOR to any "MEDICINAL-prompting/stimulating", I decided to "WALK"--WITH my walker--to my "porcelain throne".  THERE, I "relieved myself"--"#1" AND "#2".

2) After my SECOND "feeding" (So, at ~11:21 am), I--AGAIN--"WALKED" to--ONLY secrete--some urinary "WASTE" in the proper "receptacle".
I MADE SURE to STAND & LEAN to urinate INTO my 'toilette'.
(… ZERO dripping/spillage!)

3) Rather than JUST "WALKING" to brush 'mis dinettes'--a la my USUAL Sunday-routine, I decided to ADDITIONALLY "WALK" another 38 steps to my MOTORIZED-wheelchair in my living room.

4) Additionally, I completed a "payroll-sheet" for my "EMPLOYEES".

(… Alas, there's still A LOT MORE to this day!)


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive