Thursday, August 21, 2014

… WHY my mood is rather UNPLEASANT:


"ANOTHER one 'BITES the DUST'."

So, I HAD TO "FIRE" another employee over the weekend.
He was storing/HIDING ALCOHOL (specifically, BEER) at MY house!
(… W.T.F.?!)

What made it WORSE is that the GUTLESS CULPRIT tried to convince OTHER employees to "be QUIET about it" and "COVER for (him)".

In the past, OTHER employees have found empty beer bottles (SAME frickin' brand!) strewn on the grass in my backyard.
So, how LONG has he been SO IR-responsible?!

AFTER I "terminated his employment", he tried to "BULLSHIT me" about this being "ONE TIME" and "it's NOT (HIS)".
I--CALMLY--replied:
"You JUST contradicted yourself, … DUMBASS."

Now, I am NOT decreeing a LIFE of SOBRIETY!
I CERTAINLY enjoy an IN-frequent sip of alcohol.
But, this is a WORK-place!
(Ever heard of the--POPULAR--concept of "ZERO tolerance"?)

(… As much as I DESPISE the term, I think it's APPROPRIATE--in reference to his 
STUPIDITY, DENIAL and DIS-respect:
What a frickin' "RETARD"!)


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive