Friday, September 27, 2013

According to LITTLE "Ray"

... (the little kid in the movie, 'Jerry Maguire'):
"The HUMAN HEAD weighs EIGHT pounds."

THIS is very true ... to a degree.
(The AVERAGE--MALE--human brain weighs APPROXIMATELY three pounds.
HOWEVER, the TYPICAL--FEMALE--brain weighs APPROXIMATELY only 2.8 pounds.

Analysis:
WOMEN "pack more in the (MENTAL) punch" than their MALE counterparts.



... Ray ALSO claimed:
"BEES and DOGS can smell FEAR."

(The jury's still out on that one.  But, the verdict's looking' like a "YES, it's TRUE.")


I bring this film up, because I TOTALLY agree with Mr. Maguire:
He stated, "If you come at me,
... you WILL LOSE!"

(Based on my 21+ years of "martial arts"-training, I EXUDE confidence in my self-defense--DESPITE my physical-disabilities.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive