Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Although I have a "T.B.I." ("Traumatic Brain-Injury"),

... "I am THE WIZ, and NOBODY beats me!"
(--'Seinfeld')


(I'm NOT cocky/egotistical/narcissistic.
I just KNOW I'm VERY bright.
(I earned ALL "A"'s THROUGHOUT high school, "dazzled minds" in my valedictory (I quoted "Barney, the big, purple dinosaur".)

(... There's a difference between FACT and OPINION.)


(However, by stating that I'm fully AWARE OF my (SUPPOSEDLY) WONDERFUL wisdom, aren't I being HYPOCRITICAL?!)


(... Okay, so maybe my Incredible, Immaculate Intelligence ONLY applies to My Mastery of Mathematical Matrices.)
(... "Alliteration aside."--'Dodgeball')

2 comments:

  1. Hey, AJ! I used to work with YO MAMA (no offense, I love her) at Perry Middle. I check in on your blog from time to time to see what you're up to. We have the same background in movies (I think I'm only a little older than you- September '83). Hope you're having a productive day!
    :)
    Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  2. … I APPRECIATE the KIND words of SUPPORT!
    MANY films can RELATE to MANY "issues"!
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive