Thursday, September 19, 2013

... "No, not 'EIGHT'! SEVEN-minute abs!"

... --''There's Something About Mary''


So, I've begun to feed MYSELF--via mouth INSTEAD OF via "g-tube".
(For now, doing this procedure will LIMIT my necessary caloric-intake by "g-tube".)
(... I gotta take "Baby Steps"--'What about Bob?')

I've been eating at lunchtime the past FOUR days.

DAILY Consumption-Log:
(My goal is ALWAYS to finish my "meal" in UNDER 20 minutes--like at a NORMAL social meal.)

Monday (9/16/13):
I used a fork to eat diced peaches.
(I ate ~ONE CUP in ~TEN MINUTES.)

Tuesday (9/17/13):
... Same as the day before.
(IMPROVING, I finished in ~SIX MINUTES.)

Wednesday (9/18/13):
I changed to a banana.
(I ate the FIRST half from HOLDING the banana and its peel.
As the banana's size DECREASED, my nurse eventually just sliced it up.)
(I finished in ~EIGHT MINUTES.)

Thursday (9/19/13):
... Same as the day before.
ONLY today, the banana was already sliced.
(... Ergo, I finished the banana in ~FOUR MINUTES.)


NO indigestion or ANY other problems.
Thus,

YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive