Sunday, September 29, 2013

I am ... "The ONE". (Part 2)

...
"We CANNOT 'see' the choices we do NOT make."--The Oracle, 'The Matrix Reloaded'


I CHOSE TO drive home from Karate-class on that FATEFUL, INFAMOUS July 7, 2008 (6/7/08 = numbers = YEAH!) morning.

I'm NOT a "spur of the moment"/SPONTANEOUS/"fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants" kinda guy--ESPECIALLY POST-accident.
EVERYTHING must be PLANNED!
(... I NEED extra prep-time, since EVERYTHING takes me LONGER to do in lieu of my injuries--EXCEPT mental math.)



(... ACTUALLY, I think that my "mental math"-capabilities have somehow IMPROVED!
Since I struggle to CONSISTENTLY, LEGIBLY write, I RELY/"DEPEND ON" my "brain-POWER" now MORE THAN EVER.)


... Ergo, PRE-accident my "MENTAL math"-STRENGTH" was only a "LUXURY".
Now, it's more of a "NECESSITY".


Conclusions:
...
"Everything that has a 'BEGINNING' has an 'END'.
It is INEVITABLE."
(--Agent Smith, 'The Matrix Reloaded')

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive