Tuesday, July 1, 2014

FYI: (about ME)


-- I am (WAS) faster than 80% of ALL snakes.
(… That was THEN.  NOW my INCREDIBLE-speed is MENTAL.)

-- When I die. I want to be frozen. And if they have to freeze me in pieces, so be it. I will wake up stronger than ever, because I will have used that time, to figure out exactly why I died. And what moves I could have used to defend myself better now that I know what hold he had me in.
(… I tend to be rather MOODY.)

-- The EYES are the GROIN of the HEAD.

(… That's IMPORTANT for my "martial arts"-TEACHINGS.)

-- My feelings regenerate at TWICE the SPEED as those of a "NORMAL" man.

(… I'm ALWAYS "changing".)

-- … I am QUITE fast. To give you a reference point I am somewhere between a snake and a mongoose…and a panther.



(… Actually, these are ALL quotes from Dwight "FART" Schrute of 'The Office'.)


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive