Sunday, July 13, 2014

I am "'The DUDE' of Comedy"!

… "So, THAT'S what you call me.
THAT, or 'His DUDE-ness' … or 'DUDEr' … or ''El DUDE-arino' (pronounced "-aREENO") … if you're NOT into the whole BREVITY-thing."
(--Jeffrey Leboeski--The DUDE, 'The Big Lebowski')


When in doubt, "SMILE/LAUGH it off".
"LAUGHTER is the BEST 'medicine'."

(… "LIFE could be WORSE."  You/I/We COULD BE "withOUT life"/lifeLESS/DEAD.)
(… According to the MORONIC/STUPID/SATANIC government, I--who am ALIVE and semi-WELL--did NOT even EXIST for "a few"--actually MORE--YEARS … from ~2009 to ~2015.)

(… Who's the "RETARD" now?!)
(… "JACKASS!"--'Happy Gilmore')


(… PARDON my use of such an UGLY, OVERLY-/IMPROPERLY-used, politically IN-correct term--"retard"!  But, I was merely REPEATING a TERRIBLE label that has--FAR TOO OFTEN--been "placed upon" ME!)
(… GREAT segue, A.J., into WHY YOU/I HATE "doctors" SO MUCH!)


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive