Friday, July 11, 2014

"SUPPORT" from "CLOSE" ones NEEDED!




The #1-recruit of the 2014-Wisconsin Badgers-football team recently confirmed that--contrary to popular belief--he will NOT play for the Badgers in 2014.

His reason for NOT playing: serious DEPRESSION.

“I was almost like a zombie,” the recruit told the State Journal. “I was getting kind of hopeless. I didn’t feel like doing anything or being there at all. I just wanted to check out.I wanted to just be done with life. Being in that kind of stage, you really have no other options in your head at that time.”
I admit that I've been REALLY DEPRESSED and FORLORN lately, 'cuz of my "CONDITION".  
But, I REALLY OWE a "SHOUT-OUT" to those "CLOSE to ME" for CHEERING ME UP, when I've been emotionally-/psychologically-WEAK!


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive