Monday, September 22, 2014

Kanye West is a PIECE o' SHIT!

So, at one of his concerts recently, "SATAN" (Excuse me.  "Mr. West") got VERY UPSET and threatened to end/close the show EARLY, 'cuz some people wereN'T STANDING to cheer.

They were in WHEELCHAIRS, you "JABRONI"!

(… I'd MAYBE, PARTIALLY forgive him, IF he didn't know.  
But, he DID!)

My sentiments would best be expressed in a brief HARANGUE by Ray Finkle's mother in the FANTASTIC film, 'Ace Ventura: Pet Detective':

(I've substituted names.)

"(Kanye West) should DIE of GONORRHEA, and ROT in HELL."

(… THIS is a situation in which it'd be LEGITIMATE/ENCOURAGED for me to use my EXTENSIVE 'Jiujitsu'-knowledge to BREAK his knee/ankle/hip.)

((… (SARCASTICALLY) So, how's the view from DOWN HERE?
Can you see your popularity-/attendance-/acceptance-numbers "LANDSLIDE"?!))


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive