Sunday, September 28, 2014

ME: "Are you--HABITUALLY--using DRUGS, ALCOHOL?"


ME: "Are you MENSTRUATING, perhaps?"
My mom: (EXASPERATED) "What does THAT have to do with anything?!"
ME: "I'm a SCIENTIST!  It's just a precaution."


"Wait.  LISTEN!  …
D'ya smell that?"


"SOME people consider me TOO intellectual.  But, I think it's a GOOD thing."


(--'Ghostbusters' … which I'm watching.)


(… Although I can no longer--TEMPORARILY--"smell", I DO--STILL consider myself somewhat  of a "scientist" … of "Biomedical Engineering".)
(… AGAIN, I NEED comedy … to maintain my SANITY!)
(… DESPITE my "T.B.I.", I STILL consider myself VERY "INTELLECTUAL"/WISE!)

(… In FACT, doctors even said that THAT's why I'm functioning "SO WELL"/"AT ALL"!
… I'm "ALIVE", 'cuz of my UNBELIEVABLE MENTAL-"STRENGTH"!)


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive