Monday, September 22, 2014

Way to "put a DAMPER on" an UNBELIEVABLE workout!


So, toward the end of my PHENOMENAL "OVERCOMING" of my "nerve-BLOCKS" (I ACTUALLY STOOD--UN-assisted--and took a SMALL step forward--with my RIGHT leg!  … WOWZA!), some "DEROGATORY name for/of 'FEMALE DOG" of an onlooker (She has a daughter who TRAINS at "NeuroFit 360".) walked up to me.
I was sitting and patiently WAITING outside the office for my trainer.
(… I was WIDE-AWAKE and actually STARING AT said "SPASTICALLY/DANGEROUSLY/ENERGETICALLY/SPORADICALLY-moving old-ER woman.)
She VIOLENTLY shook her right forefinger ~18 inches in front of my FACE and SCREAMED, "WAKE UP!"
If I had LESS CONTROL, INTELLIGENCE, RESPECT and POLITENESS, I PROBABLY would've "bitch-slapped" (It's SLANG for "POWERFUL, EMPHATIC slap … across the cheek".)

Ergo, I took a SPECTACULAR (literal AND metaphoric) "STEP" in my FANTASTIC workout!
My MAIN trainer COMPLIMENTED my WALKING-efforts:
"THAT was the BEST walking--WITH great posture--I've EVER seen you (ME) do!"

(… "GOOD things come to those who WAIT" … for 6+ years!)


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive