Tuesday, September 23, 2014

PUN or DOUBLE ENTENDRE' (for ME)?!


"There's a difference between KNOWING 'the Path' and 'WALKING' it."
(Morpheus, 'The Matrix')

I KNOW what I MUST do
EVERY SINGLE MORNING, I BEGIN my day by "WALKING" to my "JOHN" to STAND & "answer Nature's call" by "UNLEASHING a steady stream of URINE" into said toilet.
After "SECOND-breakfast"(--'The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Rings'), I make a SECOND "WALKING-trek" into 'mi banyo'.  I lower my "backside"--SLOWLY--onto my MANUAL-wheelchair, and I brush 'mis dientes'.
FINALLY, I "follow along" my "TRAVERSING-trail" for a LONG "WALK" into & across my BIG/WIDE living room to my MOTORIZED-wheelchair.

(… So, LITERALLY, I'm accomplishing BOTH.)

((… Upon witnessing my WALKING, Morpheus states--about ME:
"He's beginning to REALIZE (he's 'The ONE')."))


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive