Sunday, September 21, 2014

He's--KINDA--IMPLYING, and I'm INFERRING:



"If you understand PHYSICS, you understand EVERYTHING."
(--DR. Sheldon Cooper, 'The Big Bang Theory')

I KINDA DIS-agree with his REASONING.

Since I'm VERY COMFORTABLE "grasping" the various "REALMS" of PHYSICS, LOGIC, REASONING, BIOLOGY and MEDICINE, why doN'T I better understand
STUPIDITY?!

(… No, I am NOT being egotistical/condescending.  I just canNOT comprehend HOW/WHY my previous caregiver could CONSTANTLY/HABITUALLY/"RELIGIOUSLY" have been SO RECKLESS/CARELESS/NONCHALANT with/about my IMPORTANT/FRAGILE "care"!)



(… OH!  NOW, I "have a HUNCH".
To LEGITIMATELY "do his/this JOB", FIRST you HAFTA "give a--metaphorical--SHIT".
He didN'T.
Thus,it was,
"BUH-BYE!  Buh-bye.  BUH-BYE!"
--David Spade, OLD-school 'S.N.L.')



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive