Sunday, November 10, 2013

I'm "SURROUNDED!


It's EVERYWHERE!

I'm a "glass is half-FULL"-kinda guy--an OPTIMIST.
I DISDAIN//ABHOR DOUBTERS/"HATERS"!

In my CURRENT condition, I've HAD TO deal with NUMEROUS/COUNTLESS PESSIMISTS.

"It's NOT rocket-science" to REALIZE that I'm REALLY an ANOMALY!
Yes, I have a "Traumatic Brain-Injury".
But, I'm one of the VERY FEW cases in which my "disabilities" are almost COMPLETELY PHYSICAL and MEMORY-related.
(… Yes, my LACK OF consistent, cogent SPEECH is PHYSICAL.)
Actually, since I STRUGGLE to write LEGIBLY, I MUST DO almost all of my math-work MENTALLY.  Ergo, I strongly believe that--out of NECESSITY--my MENTAL-math quantification and comprehension is BETTER than EVER!


… Anyway, "HOPE" is ALL AROUND ME!

1) The word "HOPE" is painted on the ceiling at my TREMENDOUS gym ("NeuroFit 360") above a machine I use ~THREE times per week.

2) In one of my favorite movies--'The Shawshank Redemption', the main character says (writes):
"'HOPE' is a good thing--maybe the best of things."


Ergo, I've gotta continue to BE STRONG, OVERCOME adversity and "HURDLE" obstacles.


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive