Monday, November 4, 2013

"Take the GOOD with the BAD."



It's

"Just another MANIC MUHN-day.
(I) Wish it were SUHN-day,

'Cuz that's my FUN-day."



(… No, ALL in ALL, I have NO complaints.  I just wanted to SING.)

… EVERYTHING is a test of my PATIENCE and DETERMINATION, because with--ESSENTIALLY--NO (WORKING) legs and only 1.6 hands (I can--INDIVIDUALLY--open ONLY THREE of my five fingers on my RIGHT hand.), EVERYTHING takes me LONGER to do.

(… That would be the BAD.)


… The GOOD would be that

-- CONTRARY to ALL medical-opininion/prognosis/diagnosis/prediction, I'm ALIVE,  and my immune system is STILL WAY BETTER than average.
(I can't remember the LAST time I was deemed/regarded "sick".
DON'T say: "Oh, that's just 'cuz you have MEMORY-PROBLEMS."
Both my mom AND my nurse SUPPORT my claim!)
-- I have an EXCELLENT "economic-team" that helps me PROPERLY/RESPONSIBLY "manage my finances".
-- From the help of my FANTASTIC gym--"NeuroFit 360", my Speech-"Therapist" AND my neuropsychologist, I'm IMPROVING--slowly but surely.


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive