Wednesday, November 27, 2013

(WARNING) "NOT up in here!"


So, my Gastral-Intestinal Doctor said that if I do NOT "relieve my bowels" EVERY DAY, then I NEED an enema!
(Pardon my IMPLIED expletive and "political IN-correctness", but THAT "THEORY" on human-health is just FRICKIN' RETARDED!)

I have an undergraduate-degree from the medically-ESTEEMED college of "University of Pennsylvania", so I KINDA know about what THE HELL I'm talkin'!
((… Even though that LANGUAGE is NOT my forte' (MATH is.), I KNOW that it's "frowned upon" to conclude a sentence with a preposition.))

(… Wait, wait, WAIT!  Don't I--SUPPOSEDLY--have a "Traumatic Brain-Injury"?!)



(… Granted, I do NOT wear the COVETED "white coat".  But, "IT'S the PRINCIPLE!"--inside-joke between my ex-girlfriend and me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive