Wednesday, November 6, 2013

(Personification:)


"NeuroFit 360", you're my MOST BENEFICIAL, INSPIRING, INFLUENTIAL friend!

During my workout today, I focused on my standing.
My favorite staff-member--BESIDES the OWNER--first helped me gain, gather and MAINTAIN my confidence.
(MUCH of my IN-ability to WALK is--UNFORTUNATELY--psychological.)
(  : (  )
(… aFTER ALL, I DO have a "Traumatic Brain-Injury".)


I did some trials of my STANDING--ALONE.
I would push myself up and out of my/"NeuroFit 360"'s wheelchair and STOOD alongside a table--with most of my weight on/in my HANDS, AGAINST/ON the table.
After getting situated in a STABLE STANDING-position--with my back and head/neck STRAIGHT and legs spread and "CEMENTED"/STABLE, I'd lift FIRST my LEFT hand to ~pectoral-level.
THEN, I'd lift my RIGHT arm.
After a few seconds of supporting me, the staff-member would LET ME GO.


So, I was STANDING … ALL BY MYSELF … for ~FOUR SECONDS!
(… Well, through SEVERAL trials, my BEST TIME was "FOUR SECONDS"!
I ALSO had A BUNCH of ONE and TWO SECOND attempts.)




Conclusion:
YAY!
I'm getting' there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive