Tuesday, November 5, 2013

(WARNING:) GOOD to know!


Early this afternoon I was hunched over my "porcelain throne",  and it was a bit UN-evenyful.

So, I decided to "take matters into MY OWN HANDS"--literally
I began to--NOT violently--HIT MYSELF in the stomach … between my FIFTH and SIXTH RIGHT "TRUE ribs" (Humans have SEVEN … PAIRS of "TRUE ribs", along with FIVE … PAIRS of "FALSE ribs".)

Almost IMMEDIATELY, I/"this abdominal contact:" "triggered" an Excretory-Evacutory Extravaganza ("Alliteration aside."--'Dodgeball').



I MUST commit THIS "bowels-EMPTYING"-strike to memory IN CASE I get into a situation in which I must use my 21+ years of "martial arts"-training "… in defense of my LIFE, my FAMILY, or my COUNTRY"(--Karate School Creed).




(I'm not gonna lie: It'd be WILD to strike an Attacker--thus causing him/her to CRAP his/her pants!)


REVISION:
It was NOT so much of a PUNCH/STRIKE.
It was more of a CONTINUOUS, FORCEFUL … RUB with my RIGHT thumb-knuckle.



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive