Monday, September 1, 2014

BUSY/EVENTFUL morning:


I was feeling particularly ENERGETIC this morning.
(… I don't know what CHANGED!)

-- Upon AWAKENING, I rang my BELL to inform my "caregiver" that I intended to"WALK" to my "JOHN" to "STAND"--while LEANING on my handrails, and urinate INTO said "urinary-dispensory".
-- Approximately 15 minutes later, I "WALKED"--from my BED to my 'TOILETTE'--to "make an EXCRETORY-deposit of DUNG".
-- AGAIN, ~ten minuter AFTER that, I made my "BED-TOILET WALKING trek" for YET ANOTHER "urine-distributing ACT".
-- I ATTEMPTED to figure out WHY my "maid-service" NEGLECTED to show up to CLEAN MY HOUSE.
(… UNFORTUNATELY, I was UN-successful.  The ONLY explanation would be that
they SUCK.)
-- After "eating" my "SECOND-breakfast"(--'Lord of the Rings'), I--AGAIN--"AMBULATED" to "make a 'SECRETORY-sample'" INTO my  "porcelain-throne".



ANALYTIC CONCLUSION
I've become so COMFORTABLE & CONFIDENT with my "WALKING" that I'm VERY
GUNG-HO to FREQUENTLY try my "WALKING"-/BALANCING-/"AIMING"-/ENDURANCE-"SKILLS".



P.S. "Girls only want boyfriends with great 'SKILLS'."
(--'Napoleon Dynamite')


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive