Monday, October 20, 2014

My SPITTING (YAY!) is NOT rude!


So, EVERY TIME I "WALK" to my "JOHN" to urinate, AFTER my "urinary-deposit", I "eject saliva" … from my mouth.

OCCASIONALLY, the spit kinda STICKS to ITSELF, so it takes me a tad longER to "conjure up" SIZABLE phlegm-loads.
(… This ADDITIONAL time is actually GOOD for my "STANDING".)

ANYWAY, during my most RECENT bathroom-break, I secreted an INORDINATE amount of urine!
(… I was KINDA "holding it IN" during my GREAT workout at "NeuroFit 360".)

Upon my arrival back home, I "TREKKED" To The Toilet ("Alliteration aside."--'Dodgeball').  IMMEDIATELY after my urinary-secretion, I ventured to "TEST" this tactic.
As my saliva kinda "hung TOGETHER" as it descended, I couldn't HELP but think of the HUMOROUS line in 'Big Daddy':

"That one TOUCHED THE GROUND!"



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive