Wednesday, October 8, 2014

(WARNING) "WALKING"-trial (NUMBERS):


So, I JUST BEGAN my morning--as I ALMOST ALWAYS do--with a bit of a "JAUNT" to urinate into my 'toilette'.
"Walking" COMPLETELY/TOTALLY UN-assisted by my caregiver, I--WITH my walker--SLOWLY, yet STEADILY, "trekked" to "answer Nature's call".

During my FIRST "escapade", I took

73 steps to cover (ABOUT/APPROXIMATELY/~) 60 feet (20 yards) (~18.288 meters).
I took ALL but FOUR of my STEPS with my eyes UP.
(… 69/73 steps with eyes NOT DOWN)
(… 69/73 = ~94.52%)
(… ~60 feet/73 steps = ~.8219 feet covered per stride)

(I am currently trying to MINIMIZE my NEED to LOOK DOWN at my feet and MAXIMIZE my TRUST in my steps.  THIS would allow me to look UP & FORWARD during my "TREKS" rather than DOWN at my feet.  WHO doesN'T look STRAIGHT as he/she walks?!
(… DON'T say "Uuummm, Sir Elton John?"!)
I "UNLEASHED" a GREAT//POWERFUL/"NO 'dripping'" urinary-deposit into the "receptacle" and turned to happily "gallivant" back yo bed.

During my RETURN-trip, I had just A BIT of a SHAKY-START.  But, I RIGHTED myself quickly.  I took

69 steps over the ~60 feet with SIX steps having my eyes DOWN (  : (  ).
(… 63/69 steps with eyes NOT DOWN)
(… 63/69 = ~91.30%)
(… ~60 feet/69 steps = ~.8696 feet covered per stride)



ANALYSIS
I'd say that my walking-confidence LIKELY "dipped" a TAD on my "RETURN-trip", ONLY due to my AWKWARD beginning.  (Hence the DECREASED "eyes-UP percentage")
BUT, my gait LENGTHENED, … PROBABLY 'cuz there was NO PRESSURE on my BLADDER.  

(… IS it TOO EARLY for MATH?!
"It's 5 O'CLOCK somewhere!")

(… NO, it's NOT, A.J.!  DoN'T you UNDERSTAND how TIME-ZONES "WORK"?!)


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive