Sunday, October 19, 2014

"To BILL BRASKY!"


"(My) TESTICLES have an IQ of 91!"

"(I) once GANG-RAPED (NBA Hall-of-Famer) Karl Malone!"

(--old-school 'S.N.L.')

I've had a STELLAR day!
So, I thought I'd "spread the wealth" of my GOOD mood with some CLASSIC jokes!





P.S. YES, I AM implying that I'm SSSSOOO WISE that my INTELLIGENCE extends ALL the way down to my EXTERNAL-genitalia!


P.P.S. When I'm REALLY UPSET … at MYSELF--which, for some reason, has been happening MORE and MORE frequently--I tend to SIT--in my WHEELCHAIR--ON said MALE-gonads!
(LADIES, it's VERY PAINFUL!)
This tactic has GREATLY aided me in my RECOVERY for TWO reasons:

1) It FURTHER "BUILDS"/"DEVELOPS/INCREASES my pain-TOLERANCE.
(… With my BUSTED/AWKWARD legs, durability is … ESSENTIAL!)
2) To RELIEVE myself from said EXTREME-PAIN, I put my foot-pedals down on my wheelchair and use my LEGS to "ANCHOR" myself as I LIFT/THRUST my hips UPWARD.  Then, I can reach BACK into my shorts to pull out my "TRAPPED" scrotum.



MORAL
"Take the GOOD with the BAD."


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive