Wednesday, October 29, 2014

POINT -- Business-advertising



"Step away from normal,

Please, we insist.

Hold off from the humdrum.

Really, resist."



(--''Hendrick's Gin'')


Since I ABHOR "following the NORM"/"staying IN-LINE", 

I REALLY WANT a "TASTY beverage" (--my fraternity's 

"CODE-name" (… SSSHHH!) for an "ALCOHOLIC drink"!



(… In MODERATION)


________________________________________________



I learned the CORRECT spelling of "ouija" (pronounced "WEE-jee").

A "'ouija'-board" is

"a device consisting of a small board, or 

planchette, on legs that rest ona larger board 

marked with words, letters of the alphabet, 

etc., andthat by moving over the larger board 

and touching the words, letters,etc., while the 

fingers of spiritualists, mediums, or others rest 

lightly upon it, is employed to answer 

questions, give messages, etc."


"Did you KNOW that when Alexander Graham 


Bell INVENTED the telephone, he proposed 

answering it by saying, 'AHOY'?"

(--Dr. Sheldon Cooper, 'The Big Bang Theory')

____________________________________

"I LOVE 'Strawberry Quik'!  It's my FAVORITE drinkable RED-liquid. … 


… "NARROWLY beating 'Pepto-Bismol'."
(--Shelton, 'The Big Bang Theory')


P.S. When in college, I RANDOMLY chugged a bottle of "Pepto-Bismol" … and "Dimetapp" … on SEPARATE occasions!

(… I'm BEYOND "WEIRD!"
SSSSSSSHHHHHHH!)


_______________________________________________


In regards to my LEG-workouts (at "NeuroFit 360"), I've 

learned--courtesy of one of my staff-TRAINERS (at "NeuroFit 

360")--that "you'll (I'll) have your (MY) GOOD days and your 

(MY) BAD days".

Today was a SPECTACULAR day!

… I WALKED on the "I-Care" for 

21 MINUTES & 7 seconds--withOUT a break AND WITH 

GREAT back-/neck-POSTURE!

(… THAT's a NEW record!)

I established MYSELF as the "PUSHING-force" on said "I-

Care" at 24, 27, 28, 30, 33, 34, 37, 38, 40, 42, 43 & 44 pedal-

revolutions/minute.

(… "PHENOMENAL Cosmic-POWER!  … ITTY-BITTY living

-space.")

(--Genie, 'Aladdin')

… I practiced STANDING-UP and MAINTAINING my 

"STANDING" with my hands RAISED/"NOT supporting me"!

(… I did this for 4-second, 7-second, 10-second then 17-

second intervals.)

(… My ENDURANCE is IMPROVING!)

(… KICK-ASS!)



_______________________________________________


...

THROUGHOUT my "RECOVERY", I've ACCEPTED that 

"SHIT happens."  

"You CAN'T treat everything as a 'LIFE-or-DEATH situation', 

'cuz you'll 'die' A LOT.  

… Write that down."

(--'Van Wilder' … WHICH I'm WATCHING)



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive