Tuesday, October 28, 2014

DAMN YOU, "Mother Nature"!


So, I ABRUPTLY awake from my PEACEFUL slumber at

5:21 am

with a POWERFUL urge to "DRAIN the MAIN VEIN".  (… It's anatomically IN-accurate rhyming SLANG for "URINATE".)
So, I--SLOOOWLY yet controllably--"WALKED" the 71 STEPS to my "urine-dispensory" (Read: "TOILET".) for my FIRST "deposit" of/for the day.
Said "deposit" was rather/VERY ERATIC/"ALL-OVER-the place!
Nonetheless, I utilized my VAST & INTRICATE knowledge of trigonometry, physics, bioengineering & MY OWN BODY to "weather the storm".
I "settled the 'STORM'" and "WALKED" the 64 STEPS BACK to bed.
Since I canNOT fall BACK ASLEEP, my day BEGINS.

___________________________________________________________________________

Although I EXCEL in a GREAT/VAST # of things, I still CERTAINLY have my "DOWNFALLS" (METAPHORICALLY … PLEASE).

"SUCCESS makes LIFE easier.  It doesn't make LIVING easier."
(--Bruce Springsteen)

___________________________________________________________________________

(WARNING)

So, I've gone "#2" "ONLY" EIGHT times in the last TWO weeks.
8 / 14 =
(COMPUTING--calculator--noise:)

~57.14% 'de mis dias en las dos semanas pasadas' have PARTLY been spent sitting OVER/ABOVE my "porcelain-THRONE".
((… I mention my "Ass-Activities" ("Alliteration aside."--'Dodgeball'), 'cuz I JUST returned--'en el martes'--from seeing my neural-psychologist, who WISELY analyzes my blog for my EMOTIONAL-state/mood, MATH/NUMBER-frequency, HOME-issues & SOCIAL-activities.))

(… Also, my neural-psychologist just HAPPENS TO BE Hispanic.)

____________________________________________________________________________

So, I was "channel-surfing", when I came across a film-title by which MORE PEOPLE I've encountered SHOULD LIVE,

'The X-Files: I Want to Believe'.

Strangely/Coincidentally/OMINOUSLY(?), the movie opened in

2008 -- the SAME YEAR as MY HORRIFIC, CATASTROPHIC, NOT-so-mysterious cat accident!

(… You'd BETTER "BELIEVE" in ME!
I DEFY odds and ACCOMPLISH miracles.
That's just what I DO!)

___________________________________________________________________________

'Tis VERY IMPORTANT that I put/set "BOUNDARIES" during my workouts, 'cuz I'll FREQUENTLY try to "push myself" … TOO FAR.

"KNOW your LIMITS."
(--My UPPER-body trainer)
(… I "work" my UPPER-trunk EVERY Tuesday.)

I KNOW EXACTLY what I CAN & canNOT do.
Thus--Therefore--Hence--Ergo--Consequently, it's not really taking a CHANCE, when I've ALREADY "crunched the numbers" on my ODDS/PROBABILITY of SUCCESS.
((… Although I did NOT take the class "Probability/Statistics" in high school (I "tested out of it", so I BYPASSED it.), my "ACING" of "Advanced Placement Statistics" proved MORE than LEGITIMATE for my SCHOLASTIC- & MATHEMATICAL-APTITUDE!))

"Knowing YOURSELF
is the BEGINNING of ALL WISDOM."
(--Aristotle)

"Beginning"?  I'm (ALWAYS) "GUNG-HO" for/about (MORE) LEARNING!

___________________________________________________________________________

As EVIDENCED by the PLEASANT WONDERS of MY last 29 YEARS, SIX MONTHS, ONE WEEK and FOUR DAYS, I'm A (LARGE) BIT OF a
MYSTERIOUS, CONFUSING ANOMALY!
(… MY LIFE is a "Rubik's Cube".)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive