Thursday, October 30, 2014

"Judge NOT, lest YE be judged."


--Matthew 7:1, Bible



“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,


Love like you'll never be hurt,


Sing like there's nobody listening,


And live like it's heaven on earth.”

(--William W. Purkey)  



'Carpe diem.'

(-- Latin for 'Seize the day.')


________________________________________



I, actually slept VERY WELL.

My neighbor's dog finally PARTIALLY/KINDA SHUT UP!  

("Knock on wood.")

(… HONESTLY, I JUST did.)

(… THREE separate times)

PLUS, I'm--STILL--VERY HAPPY with/about my "kinetic-

production" at my WORKOUT yesterday.

(Also, I'm NOT gonna lie: It feels PRETTY DARN GOOD, 

when ALL the staff-trainers at my gym told me that my 

"AMAZING 'work' will make (me) VERY SORE".  But, I 

actually feel FANTASTIC and not stiff/tight/sore AT ALL!  

So, I'm in a GREAT mood!)



________________________________________



EVERY Thursday I go to my KIDS' Karate-class … either to 

TEACH (~twice a month) or just WATCH.  So, I ENJOY that. 

(The ONLY drawback (  : (  ) is that either my mom or 

Comcast BROKE MY printer!  I NEED to PRINT-OUT my 

lesson-plans & techniques!  Since my mom is KIND, 

TRUSTWORTHY and RESPECTFUL, … & the "Comcast"-

company "SUCKS ASS", I'm gonna BLAME that "piece-o'-

SHIT" company.)



________________________________________



I CANnot STAND (NO pun intended!) when people 

STRICTLY OBEY "doctors" as if they are IN-fallible 

"gods"!  

NURSES--NOT "doctors"--can SOMETIMES be WAY 

smarter/"more useful"/"more LOGICAL" than SOME 

doctors.

((… HORRIBLE example: 

My NURSE fixed my--SEEMINGLY--broken printer.  

(Thanks for NOTHING … but STRESS & FRUSTRATION,

 Comcast!))



_______________________________________


(RIDDLE--applicable to ME:)

"What is EVERYTHING to someone … and NOTHING to 

everyone else?

… 

Your MIND, baby!"

(--Edward Nygma/E. Nygma/The RIDDLER, 'Batman 

Forever')



________________________________________



"Young men with a 'hunger' for vengeance DON'T need 

'ENCOURAGEMENT'.  They need GUIDANCE."

(--Alfred to Bruce Wayne, 'Batman Forever')


I sought REVENGE against "F.I.N.R." for--BASICALLY--

taking ALOTTA MY money, NOT aiding me & "WASTING 4+ 

YEARS of MY LIFE.  But, thanks to the CARING & 

INSIGHTFUL MENTAL-/EMOTIONAL-"assistance" of my 

FRIENDS, FAMILY & PSYCHOLOGICAL-THERAPIST, I've 

learned 'tis MUCH BETTER/"MORE COMFORTING" to 

"push ON" & try to "BETTER … MYSELF" than to wish 

HARM or FAILURE upon OTHERS.



________________________________________



I've certainly experienced "a FAIR SHARE of" "being LET-


DOWN" during my RECOVERY.  

(… Y'ALL--to ME: "So, LOWER your SELF-expectations!"

MY retort: "In order to IMPROVE, I hafta ALWAYS 'aim for' 

the BEST!"

Although by this way of thinking, I can/will/DID say:

"JEEZ!  I haven't been this DISAPPOINTED since I 

ACCIDENTALLY walked into a GAY-bar, … and NOBODY 

'HIT-ON' me!"

(--Raj, 'The Big Bang Theory')

(… YES, I--the FOREIGN guy--am SO "COMFORTABLE"

with my (HETERO-)sexuality that I can ADMIT 

my INCIDENTAL wanderings.)



________________________________________



"'GAMBLING''s not a 'problem' when you WWWIIINNN!"

(--'Mom')

(… SSSHHH!  DON'T tell Vegas that I can "COUNT CARDS"!)



________________________________________



JEEZ, what an IDIOT!  

I'm VERY UPSET, because ONE of my caregivers--a 

"BARELY English-speaking" DUNCE (SARCASTIC thanks, 

Mom!) JUST hung up on an IMPORTANT phone-call I was 

expecting!  THEN, he--MISTAKENLY--called my "SPEECH-

therapist" … at 10:17  pm!



________________________________________


(ME--to HIM:)

...
"I work on a level so RARIFIED that YOU can't even IMAGINE it!"
(--'The Big Bang Theory')  



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive