Tuesday, December 9, 2014

ACTION "breeds" CONFIDENCE … & COURAGE.


Although 'tis EASY & RELAXING to just
SIT/"LIE" (NOT "lay") here,
a "sedentary-lifestyle" just COMPLETELY "goes AGAINST my grain".
(… It "rubs me the WRONG way".)

("'KUDOS'" to … ME for … ACCURATELY using TWO wood-related metaphors … in SUCCESSION!)

_____________________________________________________________________________


Although I'm not NEARLY as ACTIVE as I once WAS,
(wrestling, martial arts, football, soccer, basketball, swimming, ping pong, MORNING-runs)
I try … MY BEST … to, AGAIN, be ATHLETICALLY-"gifted".
(FOUR LONG workouts per week, martial arts-TEACHING, swimming, beer-pong, MORNING-"WALKS")

_____________________________________________________________________________


"It's one thing to DESERVE it.  Now, you've gotta go out & EARN it."
(2013 University of Minnesota-WRESTLER)

Thus, I CONSTANTLY "WORK" to ACHIEVE my ULTIMATE-GOALS of
WALKING, TALKING, EATING & DRINKING.
(… And, I should include SWIMMING.)

_____________________________________________________________________________


REVISION to a PREVIOUS blog-post:
My writing may have IMPLIED that I am/was REALLY HAPPY.
But, in ACTUALITY, I'm ONLY 'asi-asi'/'s(small, vertical line UNDERNEATH)uley-buley'.
(… Those were Spanish AND Turkish for 'so-so'.)

(… MOST of my sports-teams are STILL LOSING.)
(AUDIBLE sigh)

"On a lighter/BETTER note",  MY PERSONAL-, PHYSICAL-"recovery" is DEFINITELY,
REALLY … IMPROVING!
YAY!

_____________________________________________________________________________

(GASP!)
Look at the time!

"I'm off to a SYMPOSIUM on 'Molecular POSITRONIUM'--directed by Dr. Farmun PHARMIUM."
(--'The Big Bang Theory')


...

2 comments:

  1. Other than your sports teams still losing, it seems like things are going pretty well.
    I'd say you're more than şöyle böyle, Altan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. … THANKS for YOUR opinion/outlook, "Ma-whin-dawg"!
      It's ALWAYS more "UPLIFTING"/ENCOURAGING to "receive" a POSITIVE-perspective from an UN-biased "OUTSIDER"!

      Delete

Blog Archive