Monday, December 15, 2014

"STEP-by-STEP" "TEAM-work"

… 

(Pun IN-tended … with the "STEPS".)



"Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, 

and suddenly you are doing the impossible."



I "accomplished" A LOT at my gym ("NeuroFit 360") today:

-- I did A LOT of SOLO-walking with MY walker--that I NOW

bring to EACH of my THREE-a-week LEG-workouts.

-- I--with my mom--had an INFORMATIVE 

meeting/conference with the gym-owner & my MAIN trainer.

-- I practiced my "SIT-to-STANDS" … with NEW tips/advice 

about pushing-OUT/-FORWARD EACH of my feet as I 

STOOD.  (As said "standing-tactic" was being explained to 

me, I SOOO wanted to SCREAM an "A.J.-ism": 

"It's PHYSICS!") 

(… An "A.J.-ism" is ALSO known as an "ALTRUISM".

Ergo, YET ANOTHER alias of MINE is "Al Tru".)


___________________________________________________



"A good HEAD & a good HEART are ALWAYS a 

FORMIDABLE combination."

(--Nelson Mandela)


I ALWAYS--QUICKLY--"weigh the 

PROBABILITY/STATISTICS" of my SUCCESS in/at 

helping/assisting OTHERS. 

(… ''C'est la vie.''--French for ''That's life.'')

___________________________________________________



Although I VERY MUCH seek INDEPENDENCE & my OWN 

"work"/effort, I ALWAYS GREATLY appreciate ALL the 

HELP I get … WHEN I ASK for it!




...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive