Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Year's RESOLUTIONS



-- I SHALL be more PATIENT … with OTHER people.
(… CURRENTLY/TEMPORARILY, I HAFTA depend upon OTHERS to HELP me with SOME tasks.  I KNOW/UNDERSTAND that my "MENTAL-processing/-reasoning" is well ABOVE-par/-average, but I should be more TOLERANT & UNDERSTANDING of "the NORMEES".)

-- I must ALWAYS … TRY.
((… Forget "LOGIC" & PROBABILITY & STATISTICS!  ("Easier SAID than DONE.")  Although I AM IMPROVING, (YAY!), my recovery-process is NOT progressing at my DESIRED rate.  Ergo, I should try NEW tactics/"angles".))

-- I'll STRETCH my legs AND arms EVERY DAY.

-- At LEAST ONCE  a week, I SHALL do AT LEAST 20 push-ups … at HOME.

-- I WILL go OUT (of my HOUSE) MORE OFTEN.

-- I WILL make/take SIGNIFICANT (METAPHORICAL) "steps" toward my "WALKING" … AND TALKING.

-- Even though I AM a GUY, I mustN'T let the "doings" of my favorite SPORTS-teams influence my overall-mood TOO MUCH.

-- I WILL communicate with friends MORE.
(… THIS will be done via email.)

(Just, GENERALLY, stay HAPPY, SOCIAL, medically-IMPROVING & HEALTHY!)


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive