Sunday, December 14, 2014

Stay MOTIVATED & OPTIMISTIC!



"In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can."

(--Denver Broncos wide receiver, Julius Thomas)



I "believe"--ne'er, I KNOW--I WILL, one day, UN-assisted, 

WALK again.  It's merely a matter of TIME … & PATIENCE 

… & CONSTANT-"WORK".


_______________________________________________




"'If you WILL it', 'Dude', 'it is NO dream.'"

"What the fuck is THAT?!"

"Theodore Hertzl, 'State of Israel'."

(--'The Big Lebowski')


_____________________________________________




"I've always been more CURIOUS than CAUTIOUS."

(--'The Incredible Hulk')

(… PARTIALLY due to the SPEED at which I calculate the 

STATISTICS of a "POSITIVE-versus-NEGATIVE"-result)


______________________________________________


TODAY--Sunday--is SUPPOSED TO be MY 

"RELAX-day"/"OFF-day".  But, APPARENTLY, there's 

"No REST for the WEARY".  


But, that CONSTANT "work" for SELF-improvement is 

ALWAYS good!  


… 

My "WORK" is like the song:

"EIGHT DAYS a WEEK!"

(… HYPERBOLE)



_____________________________________________




My psycho-neurologist--about ME:

"You see, we're worried that these 'ANOMALIES' … MAY BE 

… a threat to NATIONAL-SECURITY."

(--'Fantastic Four: Silver Surfer')

MY retort: "JEEZ, CALM DOWN!  I KNOW I'm--mentally 

AND physically--POWERFUL.  But, way to 'blow this (MY 

'ISSUES') WAY OUTTA proportion'!"


______________________________________________




ALTHOUGH,

… "Sometimes I DO get 'into MISCHIEF'.  (Hee-YUCK)

We ALL do!"

(--Kevin, 'Home Alone 2: Lost in New York')



I was only TEMPORARILY offended, when my brother told 

ME that TODAY (December 14th) is

"National ASSHOLE-Awareness Day".

(… It was merely/only in JEST.)


______________________________________________



Speaking of KEY-dates. YESTERDAY was

12/13/14.

("COOL-BEANS!")

((… The NEXT time such a CHRONOLOGIC numerical-

COINCIDENCE will NOT occur again 'til … January 2nd, 

2103.  (01/02/03))

((… THAT's in ~88.96 YEARS.  I'd BETTER write that on my 

(KIDS') calendar!))



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive