Thursday, December 4, 2014

(I'm talking to MYSELF in CONFRONTATIONAL/AGGRESSIVE slang:)


"C'MON, A.J.!  (I SHOVE myself in the chest.)
DO sumthin'.  WHAT?!"


Along a wall in my FABULOUS gym--"NeuroFit 360", is the 

message:

"FAITH -- PERSEVERANCE -- RESULTS"

_____________________________________________________

Faith is daring to put your dream to the test. It is better to 

try to do SOMETHING and FAIL, than it is to try to do 

NOTHING and SUCCEED.

____________________________________________________


JUST 'cuz I'm--TEMPORARILY--in a wheelchair does NOT 

mean I should--or even, CAN--"REST on my laurels".  I 

SHOULD "beeeeee MYSELF"--who/which is a "SOCIAL-

butterfly".  

Yes, I HOST MANY "par-TAYS".  But, that's only Part 1.  

There are MULTIPLE "steps" in my SOCIAL-recovery.  

SSSOON, I'll be MORE COMFORTABLE "venturing-out" into 

the (EMBARRASSINGLY IGNORANT) "OUTSIDE-world".


____________________________________________________


… 
CONFIDENCE--in MYSELF & MY abilities--is 

ESSENTIAL/NECESSARY for any/ALL POSITIVE 

development during my REHAB.





...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive