Saturday, December 27, 2014

"Help ME … help YOU!"


--'Jerry Maguire'

"The easiest way to get what YOU want is
to help OTHERS get what THEY want."
(--Deepak Chopra)

_____________________________________________________________________________

An OPTIMIST (ME) LAUGHS to FORGET.
A PESSIMIST (Too MANY "doctors" I've seen) FORGETS to LAUGH.

((… I REPEAT: I put "doctors" in quotes (""), merely because my egotistical, pessimistic, VERY STUPID "doctors" have caused me to lose ALL RESPECT, CONFIDENCE & BELIEF in that "LAUGHINGSTOCK of a profession".))

_____________________________________________________________________________

As MIRACULOUS, INSPIRING & TALENTED as I MAY be, I'll ADMIT that I could definitely NOT achieve ALL my GREAT accomplishments withOUT …

PHENOMENAL ASSISTANCE!

______________________________________________________________________________

"At it's highest level, the purpose of teaching is not to teach—it is to inspire the desire 

for learning. Once a student's mind is set on fire, it will find a way to provide its own 

fuel." ~ Sydney J. Harris



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive