Saturday, December 20, 2014

It's ALL "PSYCHOLOGICAL".



If you are NOT WILLING to LEARN, NO ONE can HELP you. 

If you are DETERMINED to LEARN, NO ONE can STOP you.


( I'm a STRANGE/UNIQUE combination of BOTH:

I am "DETERMINED to LEARN"--withOUT any "HELP"!)



_____________________________________________________



As my REHABILITATION/RECOVERY progresses, I--

ALWAYS--recall this REALLY MOTIVATING quote:


"When you're TRYING TO motivate yourself, appreciate the 

fact that you're even THINKING ABOUT 'making a 

CHANGE'.  As you 'move FORWARD'," (Pun IN-tended.) 

"ALLOW yourself to be GOOD enough."

(--Alice Domar)



____________________________________________________




Today I attended a KIDS' Karate promotional-ceremony.  

For the FIRST TIME in ~6.44 YEARS, I WORE my--

"heavyweight"-material--'gi'- ('Karate-uniform') top AND one 

of my TWO black belts.

((… I couldN'T FIND my one "for PRACTICE/TRAINING".  

(SHUCKS!)  So, I wore my one "for SHOW".)

(… "It's got my NAME on it.  It says 'RAYMOND'.--'Rain

 Man')  … In ACTUALITY, said "SHOW-belt" displays my 

name--Altan Javit Kaynatma--in English AND in Japanese.

Also, I even REMEMBERED how to PROPERLY tie my/the 

belt.



The kids were GREAT!

TWO 'Karateka' ('Karate-students') even "gained/earned 

MAJOR BONUS-points"--from ME--for RANDOMLY 

demonstrating one of MY DESIGNED 'Jiujitsu'-techniques!


(… YAY for MY "getting THROUGH"/CONNECTING to the 

KIDS!




...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive