Tuesday, December 2, 2014

"The MIND is a TERRIBLE thing to WASTE."


--Malcolm X


"Be a loner. That gives you time to wonder, to search for the


 truth. Have holy curiosity. Make your life worth living."--Albert 

Einstein



_______________________________________________




 Well, I am WAY TOO MUCH of a "SOCIAL butterfly" to be 


a "LONER"--BY MYSELF.  Consequently, I TRY TO 


host/attend MANY "par-TAYS" to PREVENT my TERRIBLE 


LONELINESS.



_______________________________________________



I KNOW from (MY LONG, DRAWN-OUT, UNFORTUNATE, 


FRUSTRATING) "EXPERIENCE" that one canNOT replace 


BRILLIANCE!




________________________________________________



I canNOT put into words how "SICKENING", APPALLING & 


OFFENSIVE it is when IGNORANT people just ASS-U-ME 


(ASSUME) that I'm (quote, end-quote) "RETARDED" JUST 


'cuz they hear that I have a "Traumatic BRAIN-Injury", AND 


I--TEMPORARILY-- "communicate my thoughts" via a 

letter-board.


_______________________________________________



Regarding my "armor" ("T.B.I"):

" It was never a DISTRACTION  or a HOBBY.  

It was a COCOON."

(--'Iron Man 3')



As I make NUMEROUS errors in TIMING & JUDGMENT, I've 

learned to "direct 'FILMS'" & "ACT"!  

I STAR in MY DRAMATIC-interpretation of the movie 

'Adaptation'!  



( SPOILER Alert: A MAJOR storyline is how I've utilized my 

IN-ability to CONSISTENTLY write LEGIBLY to even 

FURTHER develop my already ALMOST IN-fallible "MENTAL 

math"-SKILLS.)


( "Besides, girls only want boyfriends with good 'SKILLS'!"

--'Napoleon Dynamite')




...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive