Thursday, December 11, 2014

(Who "WINS"?) MENTAL/PSYCHOLOGICAL versus PHYSICAL:


(WARNING!)
Well, at 6:34 this morning, I IGNORED the (literal-interpretation of) the COMMON phrase, "I SWALLOWED it", & I swallowed three times, 'cuz of my MYRIAD amount of saliva.  Also, I had NOT YET "eaten" my "breakfast" to "STIMULATE" my DIGESTIVE-/EXCRETORY-/BOWEL-activity.  Thus, I THOUGHT my "squatting over my 'PORCELAIN THRONE'" was A BIT of a "LOST CAUSE".
But, I "thought WRONG".
At ~6:41 am, I "HOSTED a rather LOUD & RAUCOUS 'POOP-party'".


P.S. Said "DUNG-disposal" was my SECOND "turd-trasferrence transaction" in ~9.75 hours, and BOTH were, AT LEAST, semi-SOLID.
So, YAY!
My inner-organs/-processes are getting closeR to PROPER, HEALTHY function.

_______________________________________________________________________________


For my ENTIRE LIFE, I've felt that my MENTAL-"POWER" was "strongER" than my PHYSICAL/ATHLETIC-PROWESS.
(… That's nothing AGAINST my EXTRAORDINARY athletic-TALENTS!)
(… Thanks, 8 years of COMPETITIVE-wrestling AND 22+ years of "martial arts"-TRAINING/STUDYING/TEACHING … and assorted other stuff!)

It's just that my MENTAL-preparation, -strategizing, -conditioning, -adaptations & -recovery made me THAT MUCH … BETTER!

_______________________________________________________________________________

I CONSTANTLY/REPEATEDLY "WORK"/"TEST" my MIND … with my
OBSESSION with MATH/NUMBERS, my ATTEMPTS to IMPROVE my MEMORY & my NON-"marking" of "bombs" in Minesweeper.  (This morning: WINS in 384, 377, 354, 382 & 348 seconds, respectively.  That's … 1845/5 = 369 seconds = 6 minutes & 9 seconds = 6.15 minutes PER VICTORY.)  PLUS, there's my MATH-tutoring.



MORAL
Although I have a "Traumatic 'Brain'-Injury", I'm an ANOMALY.  So, MUCH/MOST of my "ISSUE"/PROBLEM" has to do with my PHYSICAL-"handicaps":
ZERO 100%-WORKING legs, 1.1 WORKING fingers (0.5 + 0.6), "FOUR-eyes" of astigmatic-optic lenses, etc.


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive