Thursday, January 7, 2016

CONTRARY to the thoughts & beliefs of MANY IGNORAMUSes, aiN'T NOBODY FULLY-understands ME!


I'll SPARE y'ALL my THOROUGH-/SINCERE-ANTIPATHY for/toward ('FAUX'-) empathy!
(… SONG-lyrics:
"I GET KNOCKED-DOWN!  But, I get-UP AGAIN!  You're NEEEVVVEEERRR gonna keep me DOWN!")


-- For my mom's RECENT Birthday-DINNER, I actually-WROTE a (topical-) MATH-equation … representing her AGE.
(… YAY, ME!)
My mom--to ME: "Whoa, whoa, WHOA, A.J.!  Are you SERIOUS?"
My reply: "Do I appear NOT to be 'SERIOUS'?"
(--'Ghostbusters')


-- TONIGHT my "Martial Arts"-Professor mentioned--AFTER I said that I'd have a couple NEW Jujitsu-techniques on SATURDAY: 
"A.J., we gotta get you BACK on-the-floor, HUH?!"
My IMMEDIATE-reaction was WORRIED-hesitancy.  

… THEN, I thought:
"But, 'UN-restrained ambitions' are the ONLY way to accomplish anything NOTEWORTHY, right?!"
(--'NUMB3RS')


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive