Wednesday, January 20, 2016

(RANDOM) "How weird are ... FORKS?!"

... --'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'

... ACTUALLY, NOW/CURRENTLY, I PREFER "forks" to spoons, 'cuz it's easIER--for ME--to "manipulate the food IN my mouth ... WITH my tongue", IF 'la COMIDA' has a more-SOLID consistency.  
Thus--Ergo--Consequently--Heretofore, "WEIRD forks" = YAY!

(... The quote is MORE for HUMOR.
... PLUS, SAID "quote" is/was from LAST-NIGHT's episode.  So, YAY for MY-MEMORY!)

(... Speaking-of MY "SPOTTY-"/UN-reliable "MEMORY", is it ODD that I CAN-recall SPORTS-rules/-STATISTICS, MATHEMATICAL-"MUMBO-JUMBO", FRIENDly-FACES, Cinematic-QUOTES, "MARTIAL ARTS"-basics &/or BIOphysics-applications, ... but I caN'T-remember NAMES with-OUT faces, quote-SOURCES, MY ROMANTIC-tales, ALL MY GOOFINESS, assorted-LOCATIONS &/or appointment-TIMES?!  ...)


-- So, my CONTINUED-TRAINING of my newEST-Caregiver went VERY-WELL!  
... (WARNING) EARLY this morning (... at ~5:15 am), he--CORRECTLY--aided me ... by HIMSELF--in my "TRANSFER"-to my SEAT-above my "Porcelain-THRONE" for a LARGE, semi-solid "DOOKY-Deposit".  He handled MY-safety, MY "rectal-CARE" & HIS-composure SPLENDIDLY!
(... WHEW!)

-- "DREAM BIG.  Fail BIG.  Fuck 'em all.  ... Dream AGAIN.  ... Dream even BIGGER."
(--FORMER UFC Women's Bantamweight Champ, Ronda Rousey)
((... I ... /ALL-PEOPLE ... make MISTAKES--particularly/ESPECIALLY in "COMBAT".  The TRICK is to "LIMIT the DAMAGE", so I/"people" can "continue-/"move-ON".
I.e. MY already well-established, EXTRAORDINARY-/ UNPARALLELED-"mental-STRENGTH" helped "LIMIT" the MENTAL-damage of my CATASTROPHIC-/TRAGIC-/ TRAUMATIC-"accident".


-- APPLICABLE "Yogi-Isms" by baseball-GREAT Yogi Berra:
(... & MY-INTERPRETATIONS)

--> "When you come-to a 'FORK in the road, TAKE it."
(... 'Tis a JOKE.  But, it CAN-be understood to-mean: When you HAFTA make a DECISION, be SURE-to CHOOSE ONE-option.")
(... 'The Road Not Taken' by Robert Frost: "TWO roads DIVERGED in a yellow-wood.  ...")
--> "I made too-MANY WRONG-mistakes."
(... A DOUBLE-NEGATIVE = A POSITIVE.  ... Ergo, I'm--CONSTANTLY-CORRECT.)    
--> "You can observe A LOT by ... WATCHING."
(... DoN'T just SEE stuff!  Look-AT 'em!  There's a HUGE-difference in FOCUSED-attention.)     
--> "The FUTURE aiN'T what it USED-to be."
(... For ME, my COMBINATION-of EMPHATIC-OPTIMISM & CAUTIOUS-REALISM has been DRAMATICALLY-"tilted" toward "UNFORTUNATE-REALISM/-KARMA" ... in lieu of my PSYCHOLOGICALLY-"PAINFUL" injurIES.)
--> "NOBODY goes there anymore!  It's too-CROWDED."
(... There are WAY too-MANY "PESSIMISTS" in society.       ... THAT SADDENS me.)
(... SNIFFLE, sniffle, ... SOB)
--> "You've GOT-to be VERY CAREFUL if you doN'T KNOW WHERE you are going, ... 'cuz you might NOT get-THERE."
(... AGAIN!  Maintain a CAUTIOUS--but REALISTIC--OPTIMISM ... with VERY-FOCUSED GOALS.)
(... THAT's how I like-to go-about MY LIFE!)
--> "In THEORY ... there's no DIFFERENCE between 'THEORY' & 'PRACTICE'.  In PRACTICE there IS."
(... Be an "ACTIVE-ist" ... NOT a "REACTIVE-ist".)  
--> "Even NAPOLEON had his 'WATERGATE'."
(... We ALL have our MIS-judgments/MIS-calculations, ... 'cuz we're HUMAN.)    
--> "You doN'T HAVE-to 'swing-HARD' to 'hit a HOME-RUN'. If you've got 'the TIMING', ''it'll GO''."
(... You/I doN'T HAVE-to ALWAYS "go-100%".  As long as it's a PROPERLY-timed, CONCENTRATED-effort, you're "MONEY".)
(... The "problem" IS ... that I ALWAYS "give it MY-ALL")


-- I helped two--of my BEST--employEES create a LIST of ALL MY various/random/assorted "hand-signals", ... & WHAT each MEANS/SIGNIFIES.
(... SAID "list" will HELP Caregivers more-QUICKLY UNDERSTAND MY needs & SIGNIFICANTLY-decrease our MIS-understandings.)


-- "We-ALL use MATH EVERYDAY."
(--Charlie Epps, OPENING-credits of 'NUMB3RS')

... I use "TRIGONOMETRY" ... & biophysics EVERY-time I MOVE, ... 'cuz of my WEAKENED-nerves, ATROPHIED-muscles & awkward-WHEELCHAIR.



-- "One person's 'GAIN' is NOT-NECESSARILY another-person's 'LOSS'."
(--Charlie Epps, 'NUMB3RS')
(... I TOTALLY-/COMPLETELY-AGREE
"HAPPINESS" CAN-be ALL-around us!)


-- My mom visited, & I introduced her to the HILARITY of "Debbie DOWNER" from 'SNL'.

... ALSO, I watched a PORTION of 'The Bone Collector'.  I asked my mom, if she noticed the "STRIKING-SIMILARITIES between the protagonist--GENIUS-"Cripple"* who isN'T RESPECTED 'cuz of his INJURY--& MYSELF.  
... She replied in the AFFIRMATIVE.
(... My MAIN-Nurse chimed-IN: "YEAH, but you're BETTER.")
(... MEDICALLY)


-- (LOUD, HEAVY AUDIBLE-sigh) My Caregiver drove my van--through ALOTTA traffic--53 minutes down-to Miami as a "SEMI-'Trial-run'" for MY POTENTIAL-school.  The RETURN-trip HOME was 65 minutes LONG.
(... I GUESS THAT's KARMA after a pretty-darn-GOOD day.)



-- "SERENITY NOW!"
(--SUPPOSEDLY-calming YELL by Frank Costanza, 'Seinfeld')

... Serenity Prayer: God grant me the serenity to ACCEPT the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
(... Since I'm NOT--at ALL--religious, I'll DIRECT these WORDS at MY-heart, MY-brain & MY-legs.)




KEY
= PARDON my "DICTION"/"WORD-CHOICE".

(... PLEASE doN'T "send me to 'DETENTION'"!)


... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive