Saturday, January 9, 2016

… MORE "observations"/critiques/"NOTES":



-- "I LOVED the 'Karate Kid'-movies, 'til Will Smith's kid RUINED 'em."
(--'2 Broke Girls')
(… I TOTALLY-/COMPLETELY-AGREE!)


-- UN-fortunately, WAY-too-MANY people ASS-ume that JUST 'cuz I have ALOTTA $, I MUST also have ALOTTA HAPPINESS.  'Tis NOT a LEGITIMATE "COMPARATIVE-analysis!



-- NEWSFLASH: There will be a SMALL "fee" imposed-on ANYONE who TRIES-to RHYME-with the Chemical-SYMBOL of/for "Iron"--"Fe".  SAID "monetary-PENALTY" would/will be $26, … 'cuz "26" is the Chemical-SYMBOL for/of 'ferrum' (= Latin for 'Iron')


-- Since--for SOME-REASON--one … two … ALL of my "Caregivers" take EXCEPTIONALLY-LONG to … HELP … "pull-ON my shorts"/"TIE my shoes", "answer my 'RING'/bell/buzzer", etc.  I'll "give 'em the BENEFIT of the DOUBT", & say, "EVERYONE 'operates'/functions at DIFFERENT-speeds.
In the words of Taylor Swift, I'll just "SHAKE it OFF".  
But, (AUDIBLE-sigh) I'm NOT gonna say I UNDERSTAND.
(… I WOULD, if I COULD.  But, I CAN'T, so I SHAN'T.)

… THAT realization "brings-UP" a very-VALID point made-by my NeuralPsychoTherapist: 
"It can be very-TOUGH for the mentally-ADVANCED to NOT-think that EVERYONE's as 'QUICK' or LOGICAL as THEY."  UN-fortunately, … 'tis TRUE.  I THOUGHT 'twas JUST MY LACK-of EMPATHY.  But, THIS emphasizes/stresses/"illustrates" the COMMON-point that
"'REASONING' must OFTEN be INDEPENDENT-of/-from 'EMOTION'."  



-- Aaannnddd … TIME!  
… Since my "'COMPLIMENT'-Experiment" ENDED at ~5:00 pm EST, I can FINALLY be MEAN!
(… WHEW!)
I didN'T even NEED-to ABIDE-by SAID "experiment" at Karate-class this morning: The KIDS were … just … THAT … GOOD!


(Now, "turning that 'eye of SCRUTINY' toward MYSELF":)


-- My housemate/buddy is ADAMANT (YAY!) about my NOT-being so DEPENDENT-on my "LETTER-board" to COMMUNICATE.
(… Granted, sometimes 'TIS very-NECESSARY.  But, "I LIKE where HIS head is.")   


-- It REALLY-SUCKS that some of my PREVIOUS "HERCULEAN-STRENGTHS" are NOW my "FRUSTRATING-/DEBILITATING-WEAKNESSES"!  
I once-HAD UN-believable LEG-power … which I FREQUENTLY-demonstrated in my "MARTIAL ARTS"-training.
NOW, I can-NOT even "provide 'FOUNDATIONAL-SUPPORT'" for my-OWN ~143-pound body.        
I USED-to have a VERY-STRONG NECK … as evidenced by MY "BEING pinned" only TWICE in 34 WRESTLING-matches my senior year of high school.
NOW, I CONSTANTLY/REGULARLY/ROUTINELY 
HAFTA-FIX/-CORRECT my "UPPER body"-positioning/-posture.
(… And SO-on & so-on)


-- I've NOTICED that I TEND-to turn my LEFT-foot INWARD, when I "WALK".  Since I was NOT "PIGEON-toed" BEFORE my accident, … & I am NOT DELIBERATELY-altering my STRIDE, I guess that I am SUB-consciously creating a more STABLE STANDING-/"WALKING"-foundation.
(… Even when I'm NOT-trying, MY EVER-NERDY MIND thinks of BIO-PHYSICS & TRIGONOMETRY!)


-- Due-to my (SOMEWHAT) IM-mobility, I'm MUCH-more interested in … viewing the "BOOB-TUBE"/television.
(… As an ATTEMPT-at "CONSOLIDATION", I watch ALOTTA SPORTS. 
(… I.e. I am VERY-INTERESTED in TONIGHT's NFL-playoff games … AND "Miami Heat"-basketball game.



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive