Friday, January 22, 2016

'FAUX'-START of my WEEKEND

... 
I've been USED-to BEGINNING MY "WEEKEND-(SEMI-) break" on FRIDAYs.  
But, NOT today ... as I had an ENCOURAGING "SPEECH-Therapy" session.  
(... I ATE two scrambled eggs, played Scrabble & did ALOTTA various "TONGUE-movement"- & SPEAKING-exercises.  So, 'twas "S.O.P" = "Standard Operating-Procedure".)


-- I FORGOT that the BRILLIANT show, 'NUMB3RS' is NOT on FRIDAY-mornings. 
I remembered AFTER an EARLY-"landing" in/on my wheelchair.
(... With each passing-day, I am feeling more & MORE ... ENERGETIC!  ... YAY!)
... So, I watched some 'Superbad'.
(... And, "... I started drawing pictures of DICKS.  ... Like, a-LOT-of 'em!"--Seth, 'Superbad')
(... I ALWAYS-appreciate/-NEED LAUGHTER!)

... My housemate's analysis of MY--EVENTUAL--"VICTORY" over my "T.B.I.":
"That's like SLAPPING God in the FACE for giving you a 'GIFT'!"
(--Seth, 'Superbad')
((... Ya see, I COULD interpret the "GIFT" as my "T.B.I.", since the injury--kinda INDIRECTLY--"brought me" NUMEROUS GREAT "MATERIAL-possessions".  
BUT, I'm a 'lil-more CONFIDENT (CONCEITED?) than that.  So, I'm goin' with my car-ACCIDENT was the "SLAP", & MY PRE-injurIES BRILLIANCE was the "GIFT".)) 


-- "LAUGH when you CAN.
APOLOGIZE when you SHOULD.
'LET-GO' of what you caN'T CHANGE.
... Life is too-SHORT to be anything-BUT HAPPY!"
(--Womenworking.com)
(... ADHERING-to THIS recommendation, I TRY-to ALWAYS stay-JOVIAL, ADMIT my MISTAKES & "shrug-OFF" the outcomes/results of which I do/can NOT-CONTROL.)


-- My mom came-over, 'cuz she has her workouts ... with MY Trainer HERE ... at MY-house.
We watched ... & laughed-AT ... the most-RECENT episode of 'Lip Sync Battle'.
(... I had ALREADY-seen that PARTICULAR-episode.  But, AGAIN, I ALWAYS-like OTHERS' LAUGHS!)

... I NEEDED my mom to CLARIFY & write-down (ON my "REMINDER-board") my UPCOMING/PENDING class-schedule.  
(... I start ONE class--for FUN & MEETING NEW-"peeps/-folks.  The OTHER-class, ... for a--REAL, ACADEMIC--"Certificate of ...", ... is MAINLY just 'cuz I LOVE-to LEARN!)


-- You doN'T ALWAYS-HAFTA "be-NICE"!

(... HONESTY is BETTER-than "SUGAR-coated 'BULLSHIT'".)


-- "APPRECIATE what you have, WHILE you HAVE IT.  
DoN'T DWELL-on the PAST.  DoN'T WORRY-about the FUTURE.  Just 'live-in the PRESENT', & 'make the MOST-of-it'."
(--SIMPLEREMINDERS.com)
 

-- You must "give-EVERYTHING" to make your LIFE as BEAUTIFUL as the DREAMS that "DANCE" in your imagination.


... I "DREAM" of WALKING & TALKING ... & "DANCING"!

... DoN'T let SMALL-minds TRY-to CONVINCE you that your-DREAMS are TOO-BIG.
(... UN-fortunately, I KNOW from EXPERIENCE.  ... It's REALLY-FRUSTRATING & UBER-AGGRAVATING!) 

-- As I prepare for (POSSIBLY) CO-teaching "Martial Arts"-class tomorrow, I THINK-of the WISE-/INSIGHTFUL-words of John Q. Adams: 
"If your-actions INSPIRE others to DREAM-MORE, LEARN-MORE, DO-MORE & BECOME-MORE; you're a LEADER."

... As we look ahead into the future, 
leaders will be those who empower others.


... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive