Wednesday, January 6, 2016

WHY are there GRADES in "Academia"?!

… 
You either KNOW the "material", 
OR 
you DON'T.
((… PRE-accident, I NEVER really HAD-to EVER "STUDY".  With the way MY mind work(ED), I would just LOOK-at something … extensively, then KNOW-it.
… Only-NOW have I determined HOW/WHY I SEEM(ED)-to have an ASTOUNDING-memory … for--MAINLY--ACADEMIC-, ATHLETIC-, "MARTIAL ARTS", CINEMATIC- & MEDICAL-FACTS:
I would--INSTANTANEOUSLY--"create FORMS-of 'mnemonic-devices'".
A high school PEER of mine--to ME--in 'Calculus'-class: "WOW!  Do YOU have a photographic-memory?"
MY reply: "'PHOTOGRAPHIC' is a misnomer. I have an EIDETIC-memory."--Dr. Sheldon Cooper, 'The Big Bang Theory'))

… SAID "academic-TRICKS" MUSTA worked, … as evidenced by my TWO FULL school-years of STRAIGHT-'A's in TWO DIFFERENT 'Calculus'-courses, … while SIMULTANEOUSLY "ACING" 'Statistics'!



 "FAILURE" is NOT the opposite of "SUCCESS".  It's part 

of the process of "success by LEARNING".

… 
"FAILURE" is the OPPORTUNITY to BEGIN-again … only 

MORE-INTELLIGENTLY. 

((… I--as I am … HUMAN (MOSTLY) have made NUMEROUS/COUNTLESS mistakes (NOT MATHEMATICAL), but--RATHER-than "DROWN in SELF-pity"--I utilize the theorem of "TRIAL & ERROR" … as an offshoot of "LIVE & LEARN" to BETTER MYSELF & my ENVIRONMENT.))   
________________________________________________
-- For SOME-reason, I--THANKFULLY--slept ALL the WAY 'til ~7:45 am.
I feel so GREAT & ENTHUSED this morning that I "BEGAN my day EARLY … in my WHEELCHAIR" at ~7:50 am.


-- How APPROPRIATE!  
At ~8:30 am, I watched the CLASSICALLY-HILARIOUS film, 'Home ALONE'.
(… I could "SEE" MANY metaphoric-SIMILARITIES.)

… I WISH I had the "Gastro-Intestinal COMPETENCE" to "EAT (by MOUTH) 'junk'!  And, I WISH ANYONE had the--METAPHORIC--"BALLZ" to "come-out & (TRY-to) 'POUND-me'"!  (… It'd be "THEIR-FUNERAL"!)
(… "'JUNK'-eating" & "'POUND'ing me" are QUOTES from the film.)

… 'Tis NOT that I am being COCKY.  I am just CONFIDENT-in the TRUTH … that I am "a FORCE to be RECKONED-with"!  


-- I watched a "WEBinar" for ONE (of TWO) of my NEW classes.  
(… SAID class is a "PROGRAMMING-class"--MOSTLY 'cuz I'm just very-CURIOUS … & eager-to SOCIALIZE.)      


-- I AMAZED my mom--who visited to watch some 'Limitless'.
(… The protagonist WAS--ESSENTIALLY--PRE-accident, PRE-breakup A.J. … MINUS the "pharmaceutical-'DRUG'"-STIMULANT.)        


… 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive