Monday, January 4, 2016

Ya see? I APPRECIATE/NEED … HUMOR … to (PROPERLY-/IDEALLY-) "FUNCTION".

… (Almost-ESPECIALLY, if it is WELL-/ILL-TIMED!)

I.e. AFTER two FABULOUS "TREKS"--TO 'mi banyo' & FROM my toilet TO bed, my Caregiver HAPHAZARDLY laid my walkER against the wall.  So, as SOON as it FELL-/ TUMBLED-onto the GROUND, I noted:

"(SIGH*) 'GRAVITY's a BITCH."
… 
He COUNTERED with 
"'GRAVITY--at 5 in the MORNING--is a BITCH."
(… We BOTH chuckled.)


-- ALMOST-"flawless" "SPEECH-Therapy session!
(… Ate--by MOUTH--ALL of two eggs, completed NUMEROUS lip-, tongue- & linguistic-exercises AND told--VERBALLY--a few stories)


-- "SOLID" workout--with two NEW trainers--at "NeuroFit 30" today!
(… BETWEEN exercises, I "LIGHTENED the mood" with ALOTTA JOKES.)

-- "When it 'rains', … it 'POURS'."

(… But, TODAY 'twas a "DOWNPOUR" of POSITIVE-vibes!)





KEY

= I ACTUALLY-SAID "SIGH"!   
_________________________________________________

-- "A 'SUCCESSFUL-man' is one who 'receives' a GREAT-deal' from his 'fellow-men', … usually incomparably-MORE than corresponds to his SERVICE-to them.  The 'VALUE' of a man, HOWEVER, should-be seen in WHAT he 'GIVES' … & NOT in WHAT he is ABLE-to 'RECEIVE'."
(--Albert Einstein)
(… Since I ALREADY-have a GREAT-deal of "MATERIALISTIC-possessions**, I PREFER to "BRING" JOY to OTHERS via my HUMOR.)   


… "Sometimes the 'CORRECT-path' is the DIFFICULT one."
(--'Draft Day')
(… In MY INSTANCE/SITUATION, it--"sure as HELL"--aiN'T EASY "scratchin' & survivin'!  … Nonetheless, I just "suck it UP".) 


-- "That which we persist in doing becomes easier to do, not 

that the nature of the thing has changed but that our power to 

do has increased." 


~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(… "EFFORT  -->  PERSISTENCE  -->  RESULTS"

--Message painted on the wall of my gym)

(… NEVER UNDER-estimate the "POWER" of 

PERSISTENCE.)

(… I may START 0 for 20.  But, Effort #21 is … just 

WOWZA!)  



-- AVOID MISTAKENLY-replacing "CORRELATION" with "CAUSATION".
 (… I.e JUST 'cuz I was driving-home from an OPTIONAL "Martial Arts"-workout, does NOT imply--by ANY means--that my "Martial Arts"-OBSESSION "hurt(S)" me!)


-- Hey, y'ALL!
Lately, I've committed ALOTTA UN-fortunate, REGRETTABLE/regret-FULL actions.
For THOSE I APOLOGIZE to MYSELF & ANY/ALL I may have OFFENDED.

"Judge NOT, lest ye be judged."
((--Matthew 7:1-3, BIBLE (King James Version))  




KEY
** = PLUS, I'm NOT--at ALL--"MATERIALISTIC".



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive