Tuesday, January 19, 2016

SELF-evaluation:

... 
-- 'Tis "VERY IMPORTANT"/ESSENTIAL to 
IDENTIFY & ADMIT BOTH 
your-OWN VIRTUES & VICES.

... Only AFTER you've "LOCATED" your-OWN "PRO"s & "CON"s can you "DEVELOP" or "DIMINISH" ... BOTH.

... MY "analysis" of MY-personality:  


PROS

(PRE-injurIES:)
-- MATHEMATICAL-prodigy
-- BIOMEDICAL-engineer
-- ATHLETIC-"swan" (GRACEFUL/FLUID, STRONG)
-- ALL-around INTELLIGENCE
-- "Glass is half-FULL."

(POST-accident:)
-- BioPHYSICAL-applicator 
-- MENTAL-MATHematician 
-- LOGIC/"COMMON SENSE"-wizard
-- BUSINESS-/COMPANY-manager
-- Very DETERMINED & OPTIMISTIC


CONS

-- AUTOMOTIVE-ignorant
-- TOO-TRUSTING
-- MUSICALLY-"challenged"
-- TOO "BOISTEROUS" & STUBBORN
-- Sometimes TOO-"BALLZY"



-- Continuing on some episodes I "STUMBLED-upon" LATE last night, I SOOTHED my NERVES by watching a couple episodes of 'NUMB3RS'.

... "'Mathematicians" (like--TECHNICALLY/IN-formally--MYSELF) "are trained in 'LOGIC'."
(--Charlie Epps, 'NUMB3RS')


--"If the OCEAN can CALM itself, so can YOU.  ... We are BOTH salt-water mixed with air."
(--meditation, Nayyirah Waheed)

... I close my eyes, & think about NUMBERS.  
(... 'Tis VERY-RELAXING ... for/to ME.)
((... Y'all--TO/ABOUT ME: ((Under your breath) "Fuckin' WEIRDO,"

... "When ONE 'door' 'CLOSES', 'ANOTHER-one' 'OPENS'.
(... "So, WHAT, are the doorknobs ATTACHED ... like, with a STRING?!"--DR. Sheldon Cooper, 'The Big Bang Theory') 
(... MY "DOOR of OPPORTUNITY" in the "ATHLETIC-realm" "slammed-SHUT in my face".  ANOTHER "DOOR of OPPORTUNITY" in the "EDUCATION-world" "OPENED".)

... "Always REMEMBER: Your FOCUS determines your PERCEIVED-reality."
(--George Lucas)

... Don't confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are. 

... Ergo, "FOCUS"-on what makes you HAPPY.

... ''C'est la vie.''


-- "FIGHTING--NOT-good.
... But, if MUST-fight, ... WIN."
(--Mr. Miyagi--in BROKEN-English, 'The Next Karate Kid')

... I've NEVER been-IN an ACTUAL "FIST-fight".  (... I like-to THINK, it's 'cuz people KNOW MY SIGNIFICANT, "storied" "martial arts"-background, & they're SCARED.)

... BOOOO!

... But, I would ... CERTAINLY ... be PREPARED/READY, ... SHOULD ANYONE "have the (METAPHORIC) 'BALLZ'" to "CHALLENGE-me"!


-- GREAT "UPPER body"-workout!
I'm REALLY demonstrating some ENCOURAGING "FINGER-movement"-PROGRESS/-IMPROVEMENTS!
(... Thus, my trainer showed me a few NEW homework-exercises to PRACTICE:      
... finger-OPENING with a rubber-band
... finger-SPREADING with an OVERHAND-wrist/-palm 
... TWO fingers-CLENCHED while OPENING the OTHER-THREE.)      


-- GREAT-/INFORMATIVE-meeting with my  "Neural-PsychoTherapist" ... & my mom!
(... We reviewed SOME of my GOALS, reflected-on my emotionally-CONTROLLED "last TWO weeks", "evaluated" my QUESTIONABLE-employee's work-status & "applauded" my PENDING "return-to school".


-- In lieu of my discussions with my MOM, my HOUSEMATE & my NEURAL-PSYCHOTHERAPIST (SEPARATELY), I'm giving my newEST Caregiver yet-ANOTHER "CHANCE" ... to (FINALLY) NOT "SCREW-UP" his BASIC job-REQUIREMENTS ... like assisting on MY lavatory-TRIPS/-TREKS, SAFE-driving of MY van & washing of MY dishes.
... So, I had him come-in EARLY tonight to FURTHER-train him.  ... He did GREAT!  ... So, I'm TEMPTED-to say, "Always give people MULTIPLE/SEVERAL 'CHANCES'!  The 'Law of LARGE-Numbers'* 'MAPS-out' HOW they're BOUND-to EVENTUALLY-SUCCEED."


-- "NOBODY will 'PROTECT you' from your 'SUFFERING'.  You caN'T CRY-it AWAY, or EAT-it AWAY, or STARVE-it AWAY, or WALK-it AWAY, or PUNCH-it AWAY, or even 'THERAPY'-it AWAY.  It's just THERE, & you have-to 'SURVIVE'-it.  You have-to ENDURE-it.  You have-to 'LIVE-through' it, & love it, & move-ON, & be-BETTER for it & RUN ... as FAR as you CAN in the direction of your BEST & HAPPIEST dreams across the 'BRIDGE' that was BUILT-by your-OWN desire to 'HEAL'."
(--Cheryl Strayed)

... I MUST/HAFTA "push-THROUGH" my-OWN "PSYCHOSIS" in order to--ULTIMATELY--"defeat" my "T.B.I."!

... "HAPPY are THEY who 'take Life' DAY-by-DAY, COMPLAIN very-LITTLE & are THANKFUL for the LITTLE-things in Life."
(--GoodVibe.co)


-- "A GREAT-attitude becomes a GREAT-mood, ... which becomes a GREAT-day, ... which becomes a GREAT-year ... which becomes a GREAT-life."
(--Zig Ziglar)




KEY
* = ANOTHER MATHEMATICAL-term
(... SPECIFICALLY, it's "STATISTICAL".)



...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive