Friday, January 1, 2016

"WASSUP", 2016?!

… 

-- "Happy New Year to ALL!  May the new year find you new 

challenges, much success, and the time to reflect on them for 

the future."(--one of MY OLD/EX-"Karate-instructors")
(… NOW, he's MORE my PEER.  … But, I STILL LEARN.)


-- (WARNING) 
"The EARLY-bird gets the WORM."
(… "True dat!")
At ~6:50 am--prior to ANY "'Gastro-Intestinal'-STIMULATION"/EATING, I "Ripped-out a Riveting--yet Relaxing--'Rectal-Rocket'".
… "Alliteration aside."  I, AGAIN, felt my NASAL-hairs/-membranes "TINGLE".(… THAT "'keratinous-filament'-STIMULATION" SEEMS-to "ROUTINELY"-indicate a "SEMI-solid bowel-movement".)
(… I've "SEMI-smelled" NINE … of my last TWELVE "Poop-Parties" … SEVEN of which have been AT-LEAST "SEMI solid"!)

… At FIRST I WAS-gonna APOLOGIZE for … the "TMI".But, THEN, I realized:  
My MAIN-concerns/-issues/-ailments involve
poor-/"spotty-"MEMORY, UN-responsive LEG-nerves. damaged VOCAL-cords & a weakened "GASTRO-INTESTINAL TRACT". 
So, ANY "feats" "ACCOMPLISHED" by my "G.I. system" are CERTAINLY-noteworthy.


-- I've been watching ALOTTA NCAA-FOOTBALL bowl games to MAINTAIN MY "BALANCE ... of ATHLETIC-obsession & 'STATISTICAL-'thirst'".


-- Hey, I "took a GREAT-/'BIG-step FORWARD'" by pain-LESS-ly STANDING to urinate-into my "porcelain-THRONE"!
((… My LEFT-hip hasN'T "ACHED" in SEVERAL-days ("Knock on wood."), so I wanted-to "TEST my BIOPHYSICS, BALANCE & STRENGTH".… Conclusion: WELL-DONE!))

… So, my "STANDING-URINARY secretion" went so-WELL, that I TRIED it AGAIN this evening.

(… AGAIN: 'WUNDERBA!')


… 
"There are TWO things you HAFTA hold-onto:
your DREAMS … & your RECEIPT from 'Best Buy'."
(--Earl, 'Two Broke Girls')



… 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive