Friday, July 22, 2016

"Anagram"-FUN!

... 
MY "WoW"  -->  "FUN"!
(... "Words of Wisdom" = "Funny, Uncanny Necessities")
(... "When in-DOUBT, study the #s.")
(... "60% of the time, ... it works EVERY-time."
(--Ron Burgundy, 'Anchorman') 

... "A.J.K." --> "'SENSEI'"  
 "Anomalous Jester for 'Karateka'"  -->  "Smart-Educator for New Students' Earnest Inquiries"
(... Also, "A.J.K." just HAPPEN-to BE MY-initials = Altan Javit Kaynatma.)
(... AND, I HAPPEN-to BE a 'Japanese "Martial Arts"-Instructor' ... or 'Sensei'.)     
(...PLUS, the "A.J.K.A.-International" is an ACTUAL-organization.  I'm NOT-sure, if I ever-WAS a member of the "American 'Jiujitsu' & Karate Association-International".)

... My NURSE: "A.J., how R U?"
ME: "Oh, I'm FINE, ... as in 'Freaked-out, Insecure, Neurotic & Emotional'."
(--'The Italian Job')



... OTHER-than yet-ANOTHER rather-PRODUCTIVE "SPEECH-Therapy"-session, TODAY was rather UN-eventful, ... as I "PREPPED-for" TOMORROW's "par-TAY".  


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive