Saturday, July 30, 2016

Make-DO ... with what you/I/ ... we ... HAVE!

...      
-- II RETURNED BEGAN my morning NICELY ... with an EARLY-"TREK", 
... 'mientras caminaba a mi inodoro para orinar', 
('as I WALKED to my toilet to urinate',)
'Tis FABULOUS & RELIEVING ... that I have a GREAT-UNDERSTANDING of BIO-physics, 'cuz I'm SUCCESSFULLY-leaning my body-WEIGHT onto EACH-leg (MOSTLY-"my RIGHT"), as I STEP.   
(... NO-pain OR MINIMAL-aching)
(... There's a ... "MONUMENTAL"-DIFFERENCE!)

... AFTER my "GALAVANTING", I returned to bed to THANKFULLY-find the HILARIOUS-film--'Three AMIGOS'--on TV*.  
(... I ALWAYS-APPRECIATE a good-LAUGH!)

... My SPEECH-Therapist gave me a set of EXERCISES ... for HOMEWORK ... in bed.
... So, I do 'em EVERY-morning ... WITH my CRUNCHES, SIT-UPS & assorted-"abdominal-exercises".  


-- "My-BODY has a MIND of its OWN!  ... It doesN'T 'LISTEN' to ME!"
(--Lincoln, 'The Bone Collector')
... THIS is FRUSTRATINGLY-"ALL too-TRUE" ... for ME!

... WHEN WILL my LEG-nerves "REPLENISH-themselves" & my health IM-prove?!
... My brother: "As LONG as it takes COMPASSION to 'DIE'?"
MY-RETORT: "Well, THAT ALREADY-happened.  (AUDIBLE-sigh)
... Sooo, what-NOW?!"


-- 'Twas, ACTUALLY, one of my BETTER "Martial Arts"'s VIEWINGS I've been-to in a WHILE!

... 'Twas a "TESTING"-/PROMOTION-day for FOUR kids--promoted-TO 
GREEN,
PURPLE,
Third-kyu (= LOWEST-ranking OF) BROWN First-ku (= HIGHEST-ranking OF) BROWN.

... I pretty-much ... RELAXED ... today.
... NOICE!    



KEY 
* = During my "SPEECH-Therapy", when an exercise-paper says/reads "T.V.", I ALWAYS "VOCALIZE" it as 
"TELEVISION" ... for MORE-"practice".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive