Sunday, July 3, 2016

UN-evrntful- ... but "SOLID"-day

...  
I awoke rather-EARLY ... even for me.  But, I'm GUESSING my GOOD-attitude is due-to an ENJOYABLE film-viewing last night, SEEN-VICTORIES by "MY SPORTS-teams" yesterday (Minnesota Twins baseball-"SHELLACKING/ 
-ROUT , Germany-soccer) AND a STEADY-/TENSE-"AB-feeling" after my "MORNING-exercises".
... BUT, I'm NOT a DOCTOR.  So, WHAT do I KNOW?!

... THEN, I "caught the last ... ~THIRD" of the CLASSIC, GREAT PSYCHOLOGICAL-drama/-comedy (that I'd already-SEEN) ''One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest''!

... (WARNING) PLUS, I had NOT-one but TWO WELL-TIMED "BOWEL-EVACUATIONS" ... BEFORE my SMALL "MOVIE-PARTY" ... yesterday.

... But, ... ALAS!  "SHITBALLZ!"  I STILL-have ONE-MORE TEST to-TAKE for my (now-DONE) 'Accounting'-class.  

... So, ALAS, I STILL HAFTA-allot 
"120 minutes"
ALONE 
to "take my FINAL-QUIZ".  ... HOWEVER, I STILL have-NOT received ANY-notes from/about CLASS!
(  : (  )

-- In absence of my PALS, I played ALOTTA 'Minesweeper' & watched ALOTTA 'Scorpion'-reruns.


-- I've been kinda-/VERY-(RELATIVELY-) BUSY today.  ... PLUS, I'm TIRED.  
... So, G'NIGHT.


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive