Wednesday, July 6, 2016

MANY-questions ... but ONLY a FEW-answers:

... ''MUCHAS preguntas ... pero SO'LO-unas POCAS respuestas'':



1Q) WHY did this RIDICULOUSLY-TRAGIC car-accident HAPPEN?!



1A) LESS-than "LEGITIMATE"/TRUSTWORTHY Auto Tire-Mechanic(S) PARTIALLY-caused my "SLIPPAGE".*  .. I SOMEWHAT blame-MYSELF for LACKING the QUICK-thinking to SHOULDER-roll upon striking the road. 
(... AAAHHH, ... sarcasm.)



2Q) WHY doN'T people hang out with me ... at-ALL? 


2A)  ?!  


3Q) WHAT--if ANYTHING--could I POSSIBLY-WANT MORE-than "the RETURN-of my LEG-nerves?


3A) Well, since I've ALREADY ADAPTED-to ... "WHEELCHAIR-dependent" life for the last ... 2,933 days, I've learned MANY-different "TRICKS" to COMPENSATE-for my--TEMPORARY--"LOSS" of LEG-power.  ... Ergo, ... "If I could turn-BACK TIIIOOOHM,"(--Cher) I'd "retrieve" BOTH my sense-of MOUTH-TASTE & LEFT-handed MOBILITY.   .


4Q) After almost-24 YEARS of TRAINING, ~13 YEARS of TEACHING, 2 BLACK belts, 1 BROWN belt, numerous "material-WEAPONS" ('bo'-staff, nunchaku, throwing-stars, 'tonfas'), countless FRIENDSHIPS & immeasurable RESPECT/ADMIRATION, ... WHY do I CONTINUE-to ATTEND "Martial Arts"-classes ... TWICE a week ... to WATCH?


4A) I ENJOY STAYING "SOMEWHAT-FIT".  ... I LOOOVE-to TEACH ... KIDS!  I LOOOVE the CAMARADERIE & RESPECT I've EARNED in my dojo.  ... SOME-traditions are UPHELD & CONTINUED for a REASON ... i.e.. social-BETTERMENT.  


5Q) IF there were NO-/ZERO-nipples, would boobs/breasts be "point-LESS"?


5A) 'Tis QUITE the metaphorical-/anatomical-INQUIRY.  
... IF one were to interpret SAID-question LITERALLY, ... then ... YES.
... METAPHORICALLY/ROMANTICALLY, it'd be a "HELLZ-NAW!


6Q) I am ALWAYS-CAREFUL ... in/for EVERYTHING.  So, why areN'T I MEDICALLY-ALLOWED to SWIM in MY pool?!



6A) ?!


7Q) a) WHY am I--maybe MORESO NOW--so "MENTALLY-MATH"-SKILLED?
7Q) b) WHY do I STILL-possess MANY of the HILARIOUS cinematic MOVIE-quotes ... in my MEMORY?


7A) a) & b) SOME-things are just kinda-"INGRAINED-into" my PERSONALITY.
(... THIS-answer ALSO pertains-to my "Martial Arts"-applications.)


8Q) SOME of my nerves & senses are HYPER-sensitive.  While MANY are relatively-DORMANT.  ... I'm ALWAYS-tryin', ... but WHEN will my LEG-nerves "kick-IN"?



8A) ?! 


9Q) (WARNING) WHY do I actually-SMELL (SOMEWHAT) 
(... YAY!) my SOLID- to SEMI-SOLID "FECAL-EXCRETIONS" BETTER/"STRONGER" than "THOSE" that are more-LIQUID?!


9A) ?!


10Q) RATHER-than CONSTANT television-WATCHING, WHAT-ELSE could I do?!


10A) Well, since I've ALWAYS-been QUITE-athletic, I'd LIKE-to PLAY ... some SPORTS.
(... THUS, I think I'm gonna-devise yet-ANOTHER "Karate-Wrestling-Jujitsu"-technique ... for TOMORROW's class.




-- KEEP "in-MIND":
"If you EVER start-thinking, 
'Oh, I'm a WASTE-of-space, & I'm a BURDEN', 
... REMEMBER, ... that ALSO describes 'The Grand Canyon'."
(--Comic Maria Bamford)
(... FOCUS-on the name: It's NOT "The ANNOYING Canyon" or "The Kinda-SHITTY Canyon".  ... It's "The GRAND Canyon".  ... Plus, it's got a DEFINITE-article ... IN its NAME! 'Tis NOT "A Big Hole"**.  





KEY
* = Apparently, the American JUDICIAL-system AGREES, as I WON my lawsuit AGAINST the tire-company.

** = 'Twas my nickname from/by one other patient--who has/had a SPEECH-disorder--at 'F.I.N.R.'--> "A HOLE".


...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive